Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Convention Photo Wednesday!

Hello there all!  Another Wednesday has come and time for another Random photo Wednesday!  With Pensacola Comic Convention (aka Paracon) having come and gone I thought we would switch it up this week.  For once I managed to take a plethora of decent photos of most of the amazing costumes.  So for your pleasure.  Instead of a single random photo you get many lovely Con photo's.

My Day 1 outfit.  Made entirely to center around my hat.
Miss Kenzey in her steampunk glory
Our Guild Mistress and beau as a pair of Lokies

Our Guild Starlord, currently missing his jacket.

There's the jacket!

That staff!

Rawr

Sweet assassins creed cosplay

They were happy because we recognized her as Dark Phoenix.

Pretty Fairy Dog

This was a awesome Mad Max

Another Guildie 

This doll made our creepy doll look cuddly.

I was so excited to see this She-rah

Day 2.  Got my picture with the Master!

I may have had a bit too much fun and was arrested by the Gotham City Police.  



Luckily I had a very good and very tiny lawyer.

Oh Commissioner Gordon!

Many a Guild Cat was arrested that day.

The Lokies are finally captured.

I chased this guy down.  Best Darth Vader ever!

This tiny pyramid head was awesome.

I love your nails!

Tess Barnett at her first solo panel.  She rocked it even with the rowdy Steampunk girl in the first row bringing up embarrassing middle school stories up.



These were just a few of the awesome costumes and shenanegans that went on that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment