Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Exciting News all!!   Last week I did something I have wanted to do for a while.  I took part of my profits from the recent Pensacon and invested it in a sweet Nikon camera.  Up until recently I have been taking pictures using my phone, adjusting the lighting via photoshop (neither me, my fiancé or photography friends could figue out how to turn the auto dim on my phonecamera) and regular crying in corners sobbing “I just want the pictures to look nice.”  (Really, it became a tradition almost.)  I managed to get decent quality photos but not to the one’s I liked.  So I decided to invest and do some research and managed to order a camera that would have all my basic needs.  I received it on Friday and after some power charging, playing with the controls (can you say selfie?) and just a bit more sobbing in the corner while I tried to figure out how to adjust the brightness (what can I say old habits die hard)  I now have the first series of pictures of some of my older as well as a few of my newer pieces.  
Come on new camera?  If course it's selfi time.





Most of these I’ll be posting on etsy and on my Tumblr as well but here are a few of the newer pictures.  All of which are now available for sale on here  I am more than excited with my new toy and plan to have lots of fun learning to take better and better pictures.  (Any critics and advice is more than welcome.)  I plan on posting most of them here as well so you can follow my progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment