Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Random Photo Wednesday




Today’s photo for Random Photo Wendsday I give you a dog on a horse.  This was taken from my last trip to Nashville a few years ago with my mother for the Country Music Festival and I recently rediscovered it when I was going through one of my older memory cards for my camera.  Downtown Nashville had many of these horse and carriages around at night and one year we even rode in one when we traveled up there for my 21st birthday (When I may or may not have danced on the bar at Tootsies Orchid Lounge)  But this was the only one I saw that had a dog so naturally a picture had to be taken.  Sadly the name of the Dog or of the horse has been lost to the ages but I’d like to believe that their friendship still lives on.  Even if only in our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment