Wednesday, June 1, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge


Day 1: Introduction

I’ll keep this brief since I’ve done an introduction before and I’ll be discussing more detailed information about myself as the challenge progresses.   I am 30 years old and live in Florida with my fiancé and our two cats.  For my day job I am an Electronic Service Rep at a credit union.   I’ve been doing Steampunk jewelry for five years now and traveling to conventions for three years.  I’ve always loved history and creating things since I was a little girl.  When I discovered Steampunk I fell in love instantly, it was a mix of both these elements that enjoyed.  At the time I couldn’t find any Steampunk jewelry and accessories in my home town so I decided to start making my own.  My mother was selling beaded jewelry at the time and after a while she suggested that I sell some of my own.  And that’s how I got started.

30 Day Jewelry Challenge:

I'll explain a bit about How I will be doing this challenge.  I've made three numbered lists, One of six, and two of twenty.  Every day I'll roll a D6 dice once to find out what type of piece I am doing and a D20 to find out the material and color of the piece that I am making.  The rules are that the piece must include all three elements and must be posted by the end of the day, whether I am finished or not.

Day 1: 
Type: Bracelet 
Material:Gear/clockpiece
Color:Turquoise



No comments:

Post a Comment