Sunday, June 5, 2016

Blog Challenge: Day 4 (late)


As mentioned in my introduction I live with my fiancé Robert and our two cat’s Gigi and Khadgar.   We met at our old job and have been together for four years now.    No one in this world knows me better or makes me happier. 

My older cat Gigi came with me when Robert and I moved in together. I’ve had her since she was a kitten. Khadgar is a newer addition, we got him about two weeks ago to be a companion for Gigi. The two of them are still getting used to each other but they are making pretty good progress.


I come from a divorcee family. My parents split up when I was pretty young but I have been lucky that my parents managed to remain civil (at least around my brother and I) and now get along pretty well with each other and our stepfamily. Both my parents remarried and I have two stepbrothers from each side making me the only girl out of five boys. I get my bookish side from my mother and my nerdyness from my dad. I blame them both for my artsy side
Both Sets of parents and by brother at his wedding.


 I have a wonderful Stepmother and stepfather,  and I get along pretty good with most of my stepbrothers and sister in laws.  Three of my brothers are married and I have two nieces and three nephews’ ages 2 to 4, all of whom are completely adorable.

Me playing with said adorable nieces and nephews last Christmas, yes I'm the one on the floor
 From there I have a whole score of aunts, uncles, cousins and soon to be in-laws.
 My father’s side is practically a clan. Even though I’m not able to visit my family as often as I used to but I still care about all of my family.  I love when we get together and spend time with each other.  I have been truly fortunate in the family I have received.







Jewelry Challenge: Day 4 (late
Type:earring 
Material : Wire 
Color : Red


No comments:

Post a Comment