Monday, June 6, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: Five things I can’t live without.

I’m not going to use people or animals on this list so we’ll keep this strictly to items I keep on me regularly.

Books: for anyone who knows me this one is pretty obvious.  I always carry some around.

My phone: Let’s be honest this is another obvious one.  I use my smartphone for so much, l listen to music and podcast’s, social media and keeping in contact with friends and family.   I do keep it on silence most of the time so I constantly miss calls or take forever to respond to texts but the nagging feeling that something might happen if I don’t have it is enough to keep me twitchy when I forget it at home.

My Scratch Pad:  This is a notebook that I keep on me most of the time.  I use it to put in ideas and sketches of pieces, make daily list’s or reminders, or for doodles when I’m stressed or bored.  It’s not a proper journal or sketchbook, it’s mostly filled with doodles and quicky notes.  Thus the name scratch pad.

My Rings: I have two rings I always wear.  One is my engagement ring from Robert and the other is a ring I got more recently from my mom that used to belong to my great grandmother.  They are both special to me and I wear them all the time.  I have other’s I’ll wear form time to time but these two are constant.  Although I’ll be adding a wedding band to that hand soon.

Tools: My flatnose and round nose plyers are by far my most used tools.  I tend to have them me most of the time. I keep them either in the pocket of my purse or in my bitbag, an old travel makeup bag that I fill with odds and ends I can play with or use to come up with ideas.  I’m a fiddler so it helps to have something I can use to entertain myself at work or behind my booth at market.

No comments:

Post a Comment