Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 7: Favorite Activities






I have lots of activities I enjoy. Reading is something I love. I don’t get a chance to read quite as much as I used to but I’ll get into moods where I want to do nothing but read.

Working on my jewelry of course. I love just putting in some headphones and just loose myself making new things or putting together new pieces. I love going to the market. Selling my wares and watching the people go by is great. I especially love going to conventions and seeing all the people in different costumes. I much prefer vendoring conventions than just attending. One I’m getting paid to go. I have a partner who watches the booth with me so I will get to wander and go to events but be able to retreat to my booth when I need.

Robert and I also like to play games together. Mostly World of Warcraft and Rocket League. But we’ve been recently playing Final Fantasy XIV together. Because I get to make a kitty man. I’m more of a casual gamer so I’m not quite as good as Robert. It’s a lot like reading. I’ll neglect it for a while and then want to do nothing but play.

I also enjoy lots of outdoor activities though not as often as I would like. I love the beach, kayaking and exploring nature trails. Again I don’t get to do this as much as I like because for safety sake I prefer to do it as a group activity and it’s hard to get groups together.

As you also may have guessed I spend a lot of time online. Most of it is spent either reading web comics, browsing Tumblr or Pintrest, managing my shop and more recently using if for wedding planning. So lots of activities here. What can I say? I like to entertain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment