Thursday, June 9, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

Day 9

Favorite types of Food and recipes

One of my favorite topics: Food.  I tend to lean more toward savory and salty types of food.  And carbs.  I love carbs: bread, potatoes, pasta.  I’ve recently started to learn how to bake bread.  My favorite bread recipes are for Naan bread and pretzel bread.  I could eat bread and rolls with every meal if I could.

I adore seafood, especially shell fish.  Again another side effect of growing up on the gulf.   Shrimp, crab, oysters, and crawfish I can eat it till I get sick.  I’m not a huge fan of fish unless it’s fried mullet or flounder.  Luckily we have lots of access to fresh seafood on the coast.  My favorite types of seafood restaurants are the little hole in the wall places.

No comments:

Post a Comment