Friday, June 3, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: About my personality and values:

Personality-wise, I guess I can be a bit ditzy and forgetful.  I am bad with names and dates but I can remember entire plots to movies and books that I read or watched years ago.  I have a creative nature.  I’ve been doing various types of art since I was a little girl.  My grandparents and parents always encouraged my creativity.  I love learning new things like art and dance.  One of my favorite elements of Steampunk is all of the different styles I can try out.  I love stories too, books, movies, histories.  I just get absorbed into the tale.

For my values I guess I believe in being respectful to everyone.  I think it’s okay to make mistakes as long as you try to learn from them.   I think everything can be beautiful in their proper element.

Jewelry Challenge:
Day Three: 
Necklace
Bronze
White
Sooo....I don't have a picture tonight.  I brought my bit bag to work and had a piece put together.  But Unfortunately I forgot the bag when I left work and I hadn't taken a picture yet.(I did do one I swear!  It was pretty!)  I considered trying to put one together before I go to bed but honestly I'm to darn tired.  I'm off tomorrow too so I won't be able to post a picture of if until Sunday when I do my Sunday challenge.   So, yeah.  Sorry about that.  As apology here is a picture of Khadgar yelling at Gigi.


Shop Piece of the Day: 



No comments:

Post a Comment